Sato MB200i 2″ Mobile Printer
SATO’s new mobile MBi Series Portable Printers are the ideal solution for portable print applications. Their compact size, rugged design and lightweight make them ideal for mobile, on-demand printing needs. It’s one of the industries first to implement both Peel&Present and Linerless material handling capabilities build into the standard unit.
The MB200i comes standard with IRDA and RS232, with optional 802.11b and g (standard with a large display) and Bluetooth wireless technologies.
Ultimate Performance and Mobility
Quick. Durable. Portable
- Rugged, Compact and Ergonomical Design
- Industry Fastest Mobile Printer with Printing Speed up to 4 inch/sec
- LCD Display (with Wireless Connectivity Model)
- Long Lasting Battery Operation based on Latest Battery Cell Technology
- Environmentally Friendly Linerless Label – No paper wastage
- Durable – Outer Construction of Polycarbonate and Shock-absorbing Mechanism
MB2i and MB4i series are equipped with factory-installable sturdy rubber housing. The ruggedized design makes these printers ideal for high-usage, high-impact applications.
Extra protection against shock, drops and mishandling
Withstands even harshest conditions of outdoor labelling environment
- Mobile Printing
- Receipt Printing
- Price Marking/Mark Down
- Specimen Labeling
- Shelf Labeling
- Route Accounting
- Cross Dock Label
- Product Identification
- Mobile Citation
Print Method Direct Thermal
Print Width 1.89"
Print Speed 4 ips
Resolution 203 dpi
Media Width 1" to 2.2"
Media Type Roll die-cut label with gap or pre-printed label, 2 colour direct thermal. Linerless media, Coreless media
Dimension (WxDxH) 128 x 73 x 88 mm / 5.04” x 2.87” x 3.46”
Weight 405g (with battery installed)